Sunday, March 14, 2010

Packing Day

What a great day. Really it is. I have been waiting too long for this and now it is just one short day away. Of course packing for something like this is not like going to Key West or maybe it is. I get to take long slow walks, room service at the push of a button and an all inclusive meal package. I'M ON VACATION.

Which indulges the question, which boxer shorts to wear, seeing both "figuratively and literally" that the local custom is to wear a certain type "gown" with an open back. If this were Key West or better yet the beaches of Brazil I would just take in all of the sites, but I am not sure what if any sites I want to give or receive under these circumstances.

Hopefully tomorrow at this time I am waking up from a deep and restful sleep surrounded by beautiful babes in those all but flattering blue, green or sometimes pink ceremonial "hospital looking" outfits. Wanting nothing more then to make sure I am not in too much pain, because I must remember they are in CONTROL.

See you tomorrow.

Time Out.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Be sure to follow the directions of all those angels at the hospital. I know you will because they do know what is best for you!