Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Getting Ready

Hi everyone. It has been a very long time and that is entirely my fault. I will do better going forward. I am down to  S - 5 and counting. Who knew there were so many things that needed to be completed around the house and with the hospital before you can have something done. What if I were in a wreck, would I have to make all of these appointments and pre-surgery meetings before they would fix  a broken leg. I think not, but now I am beginning to understand why healthcare  has gone out the roof. CYA!!!!!!

My plan for next week  is not to bore you, but enlighten you each day with the trials and trebulations of the daily get  back on your feet ritual. I truely appreciated all of you who have gone before me and your suggestions and best wishes. Let me just say it now, getting older "not old" sucks. I remember when my parents would talk with their friends about "medical" stuff. I thought at the time I will never be doing this, but alas here I am and I am talking with all of my friends about "medical" stuff.

For now just take the next few days off and have a one or two for me and we will meet again in the next few days for laughter and joy.

Time Out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Guess you must be having knee surgery, Lynn? Prayers that everything goes well.
Margy