Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Whatever happened to Sunday and Monday???

Sometimes we get to bogged down in our own stuff to realize that we forgot about those around us. I guess that is what you could say happened to me in the past two days. My apology.
So what happened to Sunday and Monday. It has forever been suggested in our society that Sunday is a day of rest. For some that maybe a religious reason and for others it just sounds good. And with Monday backing right up next to Sunday, why not make Monday an extension of Sunday.
Isn't this what we do with just about everything. We extend the things that are easy or make us happy yet we want to cut short everything that does not fit into our nice little "scheduled" world. That is what makes us human, as much as we are different we are also very much alike when it comes to the areas that make us comfortable.
So again I ask, what happened to Sunday and Monday. Probably nothing to important. Maybe I was just being a little human and extending my day of comfort.

2 comments:

Jona said...

What every happened to Sunday and Monday? The same thing that happens to every day of the week. People wish for a more comfortable time that make us happy, but one can't wish the time to pass. We must enjoy what we have at the time we have it.

Bene said...

And enjoy it we should. I was just concern that I had left something undone by not attending to others and taking more rest than I should. I guess we should not be concerned so much that we forget to rest ourselvers.