Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Staying Committed

Writing a blog is much like marriage, if your going to do it, do it right. I have previously apologized to anyone who has taken time to read these that I must be a better writer and more consistent in my daily blogs. Here's and idea, why don't we not call them blogs. Maybe sometime like a periodic writing of no particular importance that appears on an irregular basis. (PWNPIIB)
What I would like to say to anyone who does read this is THANK YOU. I have tried in these few short paragraphs to give you an idea of purpose. What purpose may you ask? The purpose of helping others. Not just in remembering your mothers birthday, but civility to others. The act of using logic rather than impulse, saying something nice rather than using words that hurt and condemn. If you have not been successful in the past few days being civil, you may try tomorrow. It is never too late.
Have you been civil today?

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Thank you, my wise friend!